Monday, February 28, 2011

Buggy Boo Turns Two!

Braelyn blowing out her birthday pudding candles.
We got her a small Tinkerbell ball to open on her actual birthday.
Rockin' out in her new pj's from Uncle John and Aunt Karen

The cupcakes
Opening some presents...she wanted the presents before the cupcakes and ice cream

A Dora cupcake
For some reason, I am most proud of these puppies. You can't really tell from the picture, but they have edible glitter on them, so they're all nice and sparkly.

We got her a trike for her birthday. It's a little too big, so she can barely reach the pedals. For those who know Braelyn well, this picture describes Braelyn to a T.
Blowing out the candles
A big birthday hug from daddy and mommy   
Braelyn finally turned two. (I really shouldn't say finally because it went by really quickly.) We had a small little party for her on her actual birthday and then a family party on the weekend. She loved having a birthday, and she actually understood what was going on this year. On her actual birthday, she spent the day singing happy birthday to herself. It was adorable. She felt like a princess for the day because she got to choose first for sippy cups, bowls, and plates. (This is a big deal in our house, especially when you have an older sister like Madi.) Happy birthday, Braelyn!

4 comments:

  1. I love my little Braely Boo...even if she's only two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's adorable, just like her mommy. :) I love the hug picture! -SS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your girls are so cute. I love all the cute ideas you have for cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Braelyn! You remind me of your Dad. Between you and I, he was a bit of a whiner too. I love your cupcakes Angie! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete