Sunday, March 6, 2011

Coming to an End...Maternity Leave

This week, I finally got to go to back to work. (It was blissful!) Doug started his paternity leave on Tuesday and gets to experience the bliss of staying home alone with three kids who are three and under. (It isn't all roses.) Most people know that I'm not a little kid person; I prefer teenagers to toddlers. I will not rush up to a baby and ask to hold him/her because I don't really like babies, except for my own. (Yes, I'm sure some of you let out a loud gasp.) I have always been this way though. I do love my own kids, and I think they are the most adorable kids around. Yet, I digress... In the past two months, we've actually done a lot and I've enjoyed my time at home with my girls. Here are just a few...
One of the few shots of me and Preslyn...I'm usually the one behind the camera.
At the Superbowl party...playing dress up
Madi and the Superbowl party
Doug and Preslyn (And please note the drool coming out of Preslyn's mouth)
We played dress up almost every day after the Superbowl party.
Valentine's Day
Daddy with Presly-Poo
Preslyn's Blessing
Doug and the girls threw me a little surprise party
Madi making the card for the party
Braelyn making a card for the party
Playing in the snow...if you can call it snow
Braelyn loved being outside
Madi's attempt to make a snow angel

It was a quick and fun-filled two months. Now, it's Doug's turn.

2 comments:

  1. enjoy this time. It goes by so quickly. Such cute girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! I'm not a baby person myself, except for my own kids and of course, my grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete