The Big
At this point in my pregnancy, I want to scream. I am getting so big that it hurts to walk. Hips separating + little feet in my ribs = not a good combination. I can't wait to get this kid out! I am down to practically no clothes that fit. I started out with two pairs of maternity pants-- a pair of jeans and a pair of khakis. I am down to a pair of khakis. Good thing I only have 13 days left of work. (But who's counting?) I told all of my students that I'll be rockin' the same clothes over and over for a while. I refuse to spend money on a whole new wardrobe for just a few months. I am contemplating renting a wheelchair, possibly a motorized one so I can zip around the halls of McNary. Wouldn't that be a hoot? Ha!
The Bad
Madi loves to play outside. No matter the temperature, she can stay out there for hours. The other day, she was playing with a pile of rocks. (Near the same spot where the dirt eating incident occurred.) I was sitting on a step watching her. An ant crawled near the step where I was sitting, and Madi saw it. She followed it with her finger. Low and behold-- she smashed it with her index finger. This girl never ceases to amaze us. We now have a dirt eating, bug killer in our midst.
The Bully
Today when I picked Madi up from Cleona's, I was informed of an incident that happened yesterday. There is a little boy named Cole who goes to Cleona's a couple of times a week. He is a few months younger than Madi. Well, he was walking along minding his own business, and Madi pushed him in the back. Our daughter is a bully! How sad. We'll have to work on that with her.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I would love to see you zipping around the halls of McNary! You could get one of those orange flags so people can see you, and the beeping back up horn! haha. And I am sure that ant has a place in heaven!
ReplyDelete