Monday, November 15, 2010

Teacher, Teacher!

This last Saturday, I had to work at Saturday School. Doug had the girls up in the office while he was typing a paper. Madi found one of my lanyards from a conference I attended this past summer and put it on. She quickly followed in her family's footsteps and began to play school with Braelyn. Trying to instruct Braelyn in coloring techniques did not go over as well as Madi would have liked. After being reprimanded a few times, Braelyn started to pull at the lanyard on Madi's neck. I'm pretty sure "school" ended after that. However, it brings back many fond memories of playing school with my sisters-- chalkboard and all.

2 comments:

  1. This is really cute. So Madi is learning that not all students are willing participants. This is good insight before she takes the plunge into grad school. :)

    ReplyDelete