Monday, October 11, 2010

Ethel

Little Ethel is a rockin'. Today, especially, she has been a mighty kicker. Tomorrow I see my doctor, and I believe I get to schedule my C-section. Yahoo! It is also the beginning of my bi-monthly appointments, which I think are a total pain. (But hey, they are better than the weekly ones.)

Madi kisses her new baby sister and talks to her. It is really cute. She is getting really excited. Braelyn, on the other hand, doesn't really understand or seem to care. Madi was the same way when Braelyn was born.

We believe that we've finally decided on a name for little Ethel. This poor child is going to have an identity crisis because she has had about 5 different names. We know that once she is born, we'll know if her name fits her. Madi's name always fit her, but we changed Braelyn's name after she was born because it fit her better.

We are stocking up on diapers, thanks to my sister finding some great clearance deals. We also found a cute little bassinet on craigslist for $20. (We sold ours when we moved because we thought we were done poppin' out the kiddos.)

Ethel will be here before we know it. This also means that Christmas is about 11 weeks away so get working on your Christmas shopping. :)

2 comments:

  1. Bwhaha. This whole time I was thinking you were naming the baby Ethel and I thought "well, that doesn't really fit well with Madi and Braelyn." I'm such a nerd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious. I was sitting in the doctor's office when I read your comment, and it kept everything I had to stop an outburst of laughter. No, I'm not a fan of the name Ethel. (No offense to anyone named Ethel out there.) And you're right, Ethel doesn't fit at all with Madi and Braelyn.

    ReplyDelete