-This week Doug dropped Madi and Braelyn off at daycare. Doug said, "Madi, say hello to Evan." She replied with, "Hi, boy!"
-On Wednesday, I stumbled into the bathroom in the middle of the night. I left all of the lights off because I was half asleep. I plopped down to use the bathroom. However, Doug, for the first time ever in our marriage, forgot to put the toliet seat down. I fell in the toliet. I'm sure for a fly on the wall it was pretty funny.
-Braelyn began sitting up by herself. Every once in a while she has a spill, but she is getting better each day.
-I was singing a Britney Spears song to my College Prep Writing class this week. This may seem strange, but I did have a point. I was teaching them about using commas. When I got to the part that said, "Oh, baby, baby!" another teacher walked by. He came into my classroom and said, "Excuse me?" It was quite hilarious, and yet another time that my face turned bright red.
-Doug's soccer team won a game and lost a game. Hopefully, things will go better this upcoming week in Redmond.
Well, as usual we've survived another week. It was a busy one, but that's our life!
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



doug can come teach jeff a lesson about putting the seat down. jeff claims if he has to put it down then so can i. haha.
ReplyDelete