Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My Rant

I usually try to post things that are positive and upbeat because nobody wants to read the woes of a Debbie Downer, but this time I can't resist. I went into work today to drop off a bunch of school supplies that I bought. Upon walking into my classroom, I practically pooped my pants. Everything was completely messed up and not how I left it at all. My book shelf was empty: all of my books and lesson plans were lying in piles on my desk. One may not think that this is a big deal. But I am a neat freak at work. Anal is a better description. Everything is planned out and organized. I never leave work until my desk is neatly arranged and things are ready to go for the next day. That is just who I am, and EVERYONE who I work with knows this about me.

Then I went to set up my computer. All of my computer stuff had been moved across the room, and when I went to get the tower, it was gone! MISSING! I have no clue where it is. All I have to say is that I will cry like a baby in the fetal position if something happened to it. I am really hoping that our tech guy has it, or I have 5 years of lesson plans gone!

Next, as I was rearranging some things, I noticed there was broken glass on the counter. Our building is getting re-roofed and maybe the roofers accidentally broke a window? What a mess! So my 20 minutes trip to school took 2 hours. I am so glad, however, that I came in early to find this disaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment