Artwork a la Madi. She made this one Sunday afternoon.
They had this huge bouncy pillow. It was actually a lot of fun.

This hay bail maze had a huge slide, which was made out of plastic piping. It literally shot Doug and Madi out the door. They were flying!
We probably spent the most time in these huge crates of nuts. We sat in the hazelnuts forever. Now the tricky part is the opening to get in and out. It was probably 2x2 feet. We kind of had to catapult ourselves in, but there wasn't any solid ground to push ourselves out. I got massive bruises on my right leg from sliding out.





Ang you are lookin good!!!! I wish I was shedding ounds like you. I love your cute pictures of the girls. They get cutter and cutter everytime I see them. Love you all!
ReplyDeleteAdorable Angie!
ReplyDelete